We are building a team to run technology, innovation and support for a world-class investment management institution.
The scope of the applications and business areas covers applications and infrastructure support, trading, risk
management and reporting, market data processing, market surveillance and intelligence, books keeping, reporting and
We are establishing a star team capable of facing the challenges of modern highly paced environments, lots of data,
demand for top-class performance, availability and reliability. We utilize a wide stack of technologies and keep
innovating and adopting new architectures and ways to retain leadership in the marketplace.
We are looking for bright people with engineering talent and highly proficient in their technological area, ready to
continue learning and challenging the status quo as they work, willing to learn from mistakes and continue excelling.
Join our international team located in Warsaw (Poland), work with mature technical experts and obtain experience from
different IT areas.
• Develop clear understanding the platform support methods
• Develop clear understanding of and manage system documentation
• Manage and update system monitors for adequacy and implement
• Addressing issues as they arise
• Take part in afterhours on call support
• Take part in afterhours/weekend deployments as required
• Prioritize requests from end users, development and product teams
• Transfer knowledge gained since onboarding into existing support team
• Merge PS methodologies with "current" application support methodologiesPoint72 Asset Management - Job
Description - Platform Support Technician 2
• PS should no longer exist as a standalone unit.
• Experience with infrastructure as code (Ansible, terraform...etc.)
• Experience developing and maintaining CI/CD process for enterprise SaaS and on-prem applications using tools like Git,
Jenkins, Maven, Bamboo, etc.
• Hands-on experience in building/administering containers using tools such as Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes (open shift)
• Experience in maintaining public cloud-based solutions with AWS and Azure
• Hands-on experience maintaining/building cloud-based microservices.
• Experience in supporting Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana stack environment
• Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
Bash Shell, PowerShell, Bamboo, Docker, Ansible, Git, CI/CD, AWS, ITIL, Microsoft Azure App Service, UNIX, Apache
Maven, Linux, Jenkins, SQL
Nice to have
• Experience in handling and supporting Confluent KAFKA
• Experience in a fast-paced financial technology environment
Kibana, Windows Server, AutoSys, Control-M, Apache Kafka, ITRS Geneos, Grafana
Languages: B2 Upper Intermediate
Relocation package: If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more details: see more