We are building a team to run technology, innovation and support for a world-class investment management institution. The
scope of the applications and business areas covers applications and infrastructure support, trading, risk management and
reporting, market data processing, market surveillance and intelligence, books keeping, reporting and more.
We are establishing a star team capable of facing the challenges of modern highly paced environments, lots of data, demand
for top-class performance, availability and reliability. We utilize a wide stack of technologies and keep innovating and adopting
new architectures and ways to retain leadership in the marketplace.
• Perform Environment monitoring and issues resolution during US market hours. Support end-to-end data flows and
health/sanity checks of the systems/applications.
• Ensure platform stability (application work in frames of agreed SLA, notify Luxoft management/Client in case of unexpected
• Ensure issue resolutions happen within agreed RTO.
• Logs review, data discovery in database tables for investigation of workflows failures. Raise a defect and start pro-active
work on the resolution when the issue got identified. Escalate unexpected behavior found during the logic review (bugs in
implementation) to the implementers team
• Investigate and supply analysis for fix application/configuration issues on production environment (improper
configuration/deny of services etc.), support defect fixes rollouts
• Contact/chase responsible support/upstream/downstream/cross teams and ask for root cause analysis from them on issues
preventing end-to-end flow to work as designed (other development/service teams to get details on disruption of
services/unexpected behavior, incorrect data flow from external applications)
• Be responsible for governance process during issue remediation and post root cause investigation process
• Work with Windows and Unix Based applications, organized as a microservices within various containerization tool. Get
hands-on experience with on-previse and cloud infrastructure and services. Automate support tasks with CI/CD and
• Update knowledge articles on new issues (classify known issues, symptoms and workarounds/fixes)
• Be responsible for monitoring set-up and maintenance.
• 5+ years of experience as a Production Support Engineer.
• Financial, Investment banking domain.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• English (written, spoken - upper-intermediate). Strong analytical mindset, responsible, multi-tasking, client-oriented, strong
• Strong MSSQL Database knowledge and CRUD concept (PL/SQL, MSQL, and tools knowledge is a must).
• Experience with .Net \ Java applications - working with logs, troubleshooting, debugging.
• Strong SQL/PLSQL is a must.
• Strong knowledge of Unix like and Windows platforms.
• Practical experience with data gathering and processing, data discovery.
• Experience with XML like file formats - Knowledge of FIX protocol will be an advantage
• Experience with a batch system like Activebatch, Control-M, Autosys.
• Understanding of ITIL framework and SDLC process.
• Knowledge in investment banking like trade lifecycle, portfolio management, risks – will be a strong advantage.
• Experience with support of reporting systems
• Good scripting – bash, shell, PowerShell (or any other languages)
• Experience with ETL systems will be beneficial.
• Experience with MangoDB will be a strong benefit.
KEY Skills: Issue investigation and troubleshooting; Unix (bash/Shell); Windows(PowerShell); MSSQL DB; SQL/PLSQL; Docker;
MangoDB; .NET (as an application); Batch processing tools: Activebatch (Control-M/Autosys; Logstash); Kibana; Elasticsearch.
Languages: B2 Upper Intermediate
Relocation package: If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more details: see more details.